I realize that this post is one day late. It’s finals week and finishing everything last night was crazy, so I apologize for the lateness.
I don’t have much to say right now, but this is what I will say.
6 things I will be looking forward to while I am home:
- Spending some much needed time with God. Reading my Bible and journaling.
- Sleeping in my bed in my own room, alone with lots of pillows. Simply sleeping for days.
- Spending time with Adrian. I do miss him so. He’s an old friend and he’s always been there.
- Writing. Music and poetry. Maybe getting a start on my book.
- Catching up on my reading. So much relaxation is to be had.
- Photography. Hopefully I will be taking some pictures. This could be a lie though. My camera sort of hates me lately.